Qualifying for free postage
We send all our orders NEXT WORKING DAY delivery - see our page dedicated to delivery for details. There is a £6.60 delivery charge for all orders. We base the postage surcharges on the postcode you provide. We may contact you is your postcode does not match the delivery address and there is a surcharge to pay. In order to qualify for FREE postage, you must:Spend more than £60.00 in one basket;
Delivery must be to a standard* mainland English, Welsh or Scottish address.
*Some remote or difficult to access Scottish postcodes will attract an extra delivery charge (effected postcodes listed below).
Important - we levy an extra postage fee (additional to the standard fee) if you wish to have your pods or brewer purchases shipped to:
- Scotland postcodes KA, IV, KW, AB, PA40 - £7.95 surcharge - next day delivery
- Scotland postcodes PA, PH, DD, FK19-21 - £11.95 surcharge - 2 day delivery
- Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3 £11.95 surcharge - 3 day delivery
- Northern Ireland - Up to £21.67 surcharge dependent on postcode - 3 day delivery
- Ireland - Please use ROI as your postcode. There is a £21.67 surcharge - 3 day delivery
- Channel Islands - Please call before ordering
- Mainland Europe - Please call before ordering
If you buy using an incorrect delivery postode, we will contact you prior to despatching your order. We will be unable to release your order until the correct delivery fees have been paid.
When setting up your account or at checkout you will be asked to state your postcode. This will determine your free or extra postal fees. If your postcode does not match your delivery address we will contact you for an increased delivery payment.
We strive to ensure your purchases arrive safe and sound. So all our products are carefully wrapped and boxed, as you would expect. If for any reason, your products do not arrive in the sort of condition/standard you are expecting, please contact us
Postage and Packing Queries
Although our website holds a lot of information about our products, there may always be that question you wish to ask. We are a bricks and mortar company, as well as having our website, so between office hours of 8-30am to 5-00pm Monday to Friday we are available to answer any queries you may have about buying, our product range, or simply wishing to order by phone.
Our Helpdesk is manned by John, Karla and Will - all of whom have a deep knowledge of our products, and will be able to assist you in finding the products which are right for you. Call 01789 491800 to speak with them.