Qualifying for free postage
We send all our orders NEXT WORKING DAY delivery - see our page dedicated to delivery for details. There is a £6.60 delivery charge for all orders. In order to qualify for FREE postage, you must:Spend more than £60.00 in one basket;
Delivery must be to a standard* mainland English, Welsh or qualifying Scottish address.
*Some remote or difficult to access Scottish and Irish postcodes will attract an extra delivery charge (effected postcodes/regions listed below).
Important - we levy an extra postage fee (additional to the standard fee) if you wish to have your pods or brewer purchases shipped to:
- Scotland postcodes KA, IV, KW, AB, PA40 - £12.50 surcharge - next day delivery
- Scotland postcodes PA, PH, DD, FK19-21 - £12.50 surcharge - 2 day delivery
- Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3 £15.00 surcharge - 3 day delivery
- Northern Ireland - BT1-17 £12.29 surcharge - up to 3 day delivery
- Northern Ireland - BT18+ £13.57 surcharge - up to 3 day delivery
- Ireland (Dublin) - D1-24 postcodes £16.16 surcharge - up to 3 day delivery
- Ireland - all other postcodes/regions £21.34 surcharge - up to 3 day delivery
- Channel Islands - Please call before ordering
- Mainland Europe - Please call before ordering
The despatch costs for customers outside the above areas are variable, so please call before ordering. If you buy before we can confirm the delivery costs, we will contact you prior to despatching your order. We will be unable to release your order until the correct delivery fees have been paid.
When setting up your account you will be asked to state your delivery country/locale. This will determine your free or extra postal fees. If your delivery address does not match the country/locale chosen we will contact you for an increased delivery payment.
We strive to ensure your purchases arrive safe and sound. So all our products are carefully wrapped and boxed, as you would expect. If for any reason, your products do not arrive in the sort of condition/standard you are expecting, please contact us
Postage and Packing Queries
Although our website holds a lot of information about our products, there may always be that question you wish to ask. We are a bricks and mortar company, as well as having our website, so between office hours of 8-30am to 5-00pm Monday to Friday we are available to answer any queries you may have about buying, our product range, or simply wishing to order by phone.
Our Helpdesk is manned by John, Karla and Will - all of whom have a deep knowledge of our products, and will be able to assist you in finding the products which are right for you. Call 01789 491800 to speak with them.